Sunday, May 9, 2010

Are teenagers of ages 15 and 16 allowed to pick the type of decent clothes they want to wear

My mum always presses me to wear party clothes around the house but I prefer to wear clothes for ages13-14.Are teenagers of ages 15 and 16 allowed to pick the type of decent clothes they want to wear
I'm 13 and I wear my own clothes, I even go shopping by myself.





I started picking out my own outfits when I was 7. And went shopping without my parents(with friends) at 12.Are teenagers of ages 15 and 16 allowed to pick the type of decent clothes they want to wear
I'm 15 and I'm allowed to wear and by whatever I want, just as long as I look nice. I tend to wear my ';not so impressive'; clothes when I am around the house. Mainly because no one will see you. But if I'm going out with friends or family, I tend to be more smartly dressed. But yeah, Different parents will tell their child to wear different things. But I would say that at the age of 15-16, you should have the responsibility to decide what clothes you are and aren't going to wear.


Hope this helps.
When I was 15, 16 I was allowed to pick my own clothing BUT my mom had to aprove everything before I could buy it.


i got sick of it and started dressing in old clothes from thrift stores and yard sales, mostly womens tailored suit jackets from the 30's and 40's.


My friends and I developed our own sort of weird post Hippie, pre-Punk looks. We used to get the s*** beat out of us at school for looking so weird. My mom didn't say much about it because the clothes were modest looking without showing much skin.Also they saved her allot of money.
The key word is ';decent,'; on whose definition of the word is from, but the better issue is wearing what is most comfortable yet decent. I suggest you look at the definition of the word and have a talk with your mum.
I was allowed to pick out my own clothes when i was like 12. And i started to go shopping by myself at 13.
party clothes? OOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. thats weird.


answer to ? is i guess.
Your mom makes you wear skimpy clothes? Is that what you mean? My parents would kill me if I wore ';party clothes.';
i wear whatever i want


i think your mom is trying to stifle your creativity
wtf?

No comments:

Post a Comment