Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it weird for teenagers to want this?

I'm a teenager but I want to become a businessman who uses dirty tactics and amorality to gain power. I'd be as ruthless as a gangster but intelligent enough to LOOK like a play by the rules.Is it weird for teenagers to want this?
Sounds exciting to me, id be a golddigger and marry old men get rich marry you drug you in your sleep and inherit you kingdom and power. See ya later ..Is it weird for teenagers to want this?
Uh, I think it's relatively normal. I hope that your conscience pushes you against that decision... we all say that we want the world to be a better place, none of us are very good at enforcing it.





Good Luck! ';)
It sounds very much weird but can be normal for teenagers at this stage..Hope u don't be like that :).. U mite change gradually as the time comes :) Good luck
I can't see why it would be weird for anyone to want this.
Yes, that's weird.
Yes, thats a bit weird
Yes, yes it is weird ;).
Yes, yes it is.
no,


i wish for that everyday!














:)
whatever floats yer boat, i suppose
If it is true you need some help. See a doctor or counsellor,
Uh yes that is a little.





:D





-Jamie(:
um..WEIRD!
weird..
that is a bit weird
yes that is weird but you might get caught which doing your dirty skims

No comments:

Post a Comment