Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How Much teenagers watch the News?

I am 14 years old and I excessively watch the news. I watch MSNBC more than any other network, I watch NBC Nightly News at 6:30, and I watch other news networks also. Is this normal? and how much teenagers watch the news regularly?How Much teenagers watch the News?
I usally only watch the news like when im in the living room and my mom or dad are watching it,and I usally watch the whole thing/show im the same age as you and its not weird...if you like to watch it then watch it.How Much teenagers watch the News?
Don't watch Fox, please.


Save yourself!


I listen to the radio more :) But I listen to it a lot, especially NPR. A hella lot more then a teenager should lol.


I can't help it if the BBC is so interesting!
Im 19, and i do. i like the local news keeps me informed, and tells me about the weather. I also like watching anderson cooper and the colbert report (if that counts) lol
why do you watch MSNBC? that is the worst news station on t.v. How about you watch Fox or CNN and not have as much tainted news as MSNBC- a place of liberals.
I do not believe that you watch the news. Its not how much kids.


Its how many.
Um I don't watch the news unless my mom %26amp; dad are watchin sumtin and im in the room then i'll watch it lol
i watch channel one news (the kids news station) every morning in homeroom
theres nothing wrong with watching the news its just lots oof kids find it boring .
i do not know of any teenager that ever watch any news. good for you though, keep it up.......

No comments:

Post a Comment