Thursday, May 13, 2010

How many other people think this is just a huge waste of time since they allow dumb little kids & teenagers to

I'm honest when i say that today's teenagers have to be the dumbiest and most immature of all times and i personally think until they remove them off Q%26amp;A the majority of questions %26amp; answers aren't doing anymore but taking up space and i just wondered how many other grown people agree. Kids answers will be ignored because i will know who you are. Trust me!!How many other people think this is just a huge waste of time since they allow dumb little kids %26amp; teenagers to
i think your right,too many kids are using the q%26amp;a page on relationship problems to discuss stupid classroom stuff like ie(this boy winked at me,does he love me) crap while genuine people with genuine problems cannot get their questions on the page,rather then remove the kids i think they should be relocated to a page that covers a set age range that allows other children to air their romper room love problems,good on you for bringing this up,im sure your not alone,,,,How many other people think this is just a huge waste of time since they allow dumb little kids %26amp; teenagers to
your not a people person are you
The kids on here who can't spell and ask immature questions give the other kids on here who actually are intelligent a bad name.
get a life


this question is taking up space
Wut the heck are you talking about moron
I don't think it's just a huge waste of time; I've known a lot of people to get help here.





Actually, they DON'T let little kids on here; you're supposed to be at least 13.





Not all teenagers are dumb; nor all all dumb people teenagers.





You may be honest, but you aren't being accurate. Every generation has said the same thing about teenagers throughout recorded history (and probably before).





Please read the Guidelines for using this site. Notice the violations include non-questions, and non-answers.





Use the Report system to help police the site.





Maybe its the categories you frequent. I see a lot of worthwhile questions and answers all the time.





And I report all violations.





This place is SO much better than when I started coming here (before they really started enforcing the Guidelines).
I disagree. the question ';I like this guy, but im not sure if he likes me or my friend, should I text message him?'; is surely a valid probing attempt at the annals of human intellegence. Scholars no less than plato and socrates have grappled with such issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment