Thursday, May 13, 2010

The woman who cuts my hair says that a lot of teenagers are getting white hair now?

Is there a reason for that? Could it be environmental like more pollution or sunlight? more stress? hmmm...could it be a sign of the End of Civilization as we Know It?The woman who cuts my hair says that a lot of teenagers are getting white hair now?
It's true. But then again it's usually because the color of your hair. For instance, I have red hair and I have found white, blonde, and gray hairs in mine. My boyfriend has black hair, which is prone to getting white and gray hairs in young age. Brunettes tend to see the same thing while blondes have white hair (which is usually unnoticable on account of how light their hair is.).





Mostly it's due to the fact that teenagers are under a lot of stress these days with family, jobs/careers, and classes. It's difficult to juggle it all, I know I'm trying to juggle a job, college, and a family.





Contrary to popular belief, hair color changes are not a genetic trait. As you get older, your hair will lose it's pigment with age causing it to gray and then whiten. This is the reason it's difficult to cover gray and white hairs, because there's no pigment to hold the color in.The woman who cuts my hair says that a lot of teenagers are getting white hair now?
I think she is trying to unload more services on you than you want and need to make the old might dollar profit to herself.
I think it could be the diet. Something artificial that's been added to our food.





Try organic produce to see if this can help.
I never heard that. Gray hair %26amp; white hair is caused by hereditary. Stress can cause hair loss but not white hair or gray hair.
I think it is caused by stress. Teens have so much more stress put on them these days then ever before. Stress to fit in, stress to do good in school, stress to have a job, stress to pass the AIMS test. A lot of this stuff wasn't necessary 20 years ago. Stress causes you to age faster.
teenage how old are you


b/c just think a gril u don't like with gray hair


geting from that
Could just be personal opinion of hers through her work experience. Until i saw a article with hard scientific facts i wouldnt buy too much into it.
don't follow the group do what you want to do

No comments:

Post a Comment