Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do teenagers sleep so much?

All day I slep. Literally. I woke up for make three or four minutes every four hours, but I would conk out and go back to sleep anyways.





If teenagers require so much sleep, why does high school start so early and end so late?Why do teenagers sleep so much?
Teenagers need more sleep than adults as they are still developing physically and mentally.Why do teenagers sleep so much?
Lmfao! Da Vinci herself said high school starts early and ends late. Wait til you start working!!! 3:30pm is late now I guess, hahahahaha!

Report Abuse



Lol good question.


maybe because we can't stay still when we're outside.


About the school starting early part, I think its because school is ran by adults and they do not understand that we have to sleep till noon.


my mom litterally woke me up with a broom once lmao.


o.0
girl, you are lucky. I go to sleep at 2:00 a.m. sometimes and wake up at 8:00 a.m. You are blessed. =)
i have the same ';Problem';. I wouldnt call it a problem, much as a privliage!!!
Because Sleep is awesome





Ask for a spare in the morning so u can sleep in
They don't really care about our sleep needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment