Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What are the problems encountered by the teenagers nowadays?

respectWhat are the problems encountered by the teenagers nowadays?
wow nathalie thinks she is so high and mighty


haha





i think the problems with teens these days in too much confidence in themselves in anyway





i see all these freshmans thinking they r cool cuz they have sex or drink or party


i was on there level before but i have a different view on life now





then i see others who just brag too much about maturity intelliga=ence or whatever they think they r great at.





modesty is the best policy


weird coming from a teen parent, i know.


but what i mean is dont brag dont strut and maybe people wont see u as a shallow personWhat are the problems encountered by the teenagers nowadays?
Hmm, I feel everybody's maturity level is inferior to mine - it probably isn't but it definitely feels that way. I'm 15 but I'd rather be in college right now, away from all the children who are proud of the first time they got high, or their first hookup or whatever.
I agree with Nathalie. My maturity level always seems to be quite higher than my peers. I mean I'm not saying I'm not immature because I know I am sometimes. I'm just saying that I'm overall more mature than my peers.
heartbreak, love, sex, peer pressure, drugs, relationships, being used, friendships, work, %26amp;%26amp; school

No comments:

Post a Comment