Thursday, May 13, 2010

What movies do teenagers today like to watch?

I need some suggestions. I work at a teen clinic, and our waiting room television gets terrible reception, so we put on movies instead. The problem is that I have really outdated taste in movies, so the patients never want to watch anything I bring in. Do you have any suggestions?





We see kids as young as 12, so it can't be too graphic sexually or violently, and our receptionists frown on movies that change volume very suddenly (suspense thrillers, anything with gunfire or screaming etc.)





Thanks for your help!What movies do teenagers today like to watch?
Well it depends





For girls there:





Lovewrecked starring amanda bynes


The cheetah girls one and two


All you you've got (This one has some cussing)


Cinderalla Story starring Hilary Duff





For Boys


TMNT


Spider-Man 1 AND 2


Scary Movie 3





For Both:


Shes the Man(A really funny movie)


50 First Dates


10 Things I Hate About You


Hot Chick, The


John Tucker Must Die





and More I'll post some more when I find them Lol





If your wonder what this movies are about go to imdb.com and type in the movie and it will get you a summary about the movie and the ratingsWhat movies do teenagers today like to watch?
i was going to say Pirates of the Caribbean.. i dont know how graphic YOU guys think it is.. but i see like 8 year old in the theater watching it.. thats my favorite movie.


but heres some of my favorites (im 15).. and they are all great


-Finding Neverland (great movie for anyone)


-Bend it like Beckham.


-Elizabethtown


-Whats Eating Gilbert Grape( it was made in 1993. but its the sweetest story.. Leonardo Dicaptio is in it and Johnny Depp)


-Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (Johnny Depp version)


-Chocolat


-Evan Almighty (when it comes out)


- High School Musical


-Finding Nemo


-Hoot


and pirates. but i sorta already metioned that. lol


hope this helps!
um, some teen girls like chick flicks. Teen boys like thrillers. I am a 13 year old girl and one of my favorite movies is ';The sisterhood of the traveling pants';. It is not kiddy but it is appropriate. Pirates of the Caribbean is good, Ferris bueler(sp?)(that one has cussing though)
Pirates of the Carribean


Napoleon Dynamite


Shrek





As a teenager myself (15), my favorite movie is Happy Feet. I don't think that many other teenagers like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment