Thursday, May 13, 2010

Which phone is made for teenagers more?

I can't decide between the Samsung eternity or the Samsung solstice. I am a teenager and would like something coolWhich phone is made for teenagers more?
The solstice seems pretty good but i've never used it, just research from the web.


However I have seen the Samsung Tocco and a lot of people I know (15 year olds) have it and it is a really good phone.


I have never heard of anyone complaining about it either.





(:Which phone is made for teenagers more?
The Soltice is so bulky.


Get the Eternity.


Who cares if it dosen't have a keyboard, text on the touch screen.


It's faster, and you get used to it.





BTW, OMG I AGREE. I LOVE NOKIA WAY MORE THEN SAMSUNG!
The Solstice.


It has the front touch screen like the Eternity but then it also has the slide out qwerty keyboard.





I would so go for the Solstice.
the webslider is the most popular teenage phone and the samsung f480 is quit gd out of tho two tho i would say the solstice
I don't know but i prefer Nokia. There are more choices from Nokia.
whatever you like best, make sure you have unlimited text, teen love to text!!!!
i think the samsung solistice because thats the one that has a full keyboard, right? so itll be easier to text on

No comments:

Post a Comment