Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it normal for teenagers like me to be into S&M?

I go into it with my girlfriend with, chains, whips and sometimes hot wax. I'm the one who usually gets the treatment, but I fully understand the dangers of it, but it never goes beyond pain. Should I tell somebody about it, or keep it private?Is it normal for teenagers like me to be into S%26amp;M?
My boyfriend and I are really into S%26amp;M, I'm 17 and he's 20... most of my friends admit to liking a little S%26amp;M, so I think it's normal. There's a kinky side to everyone, so there's nothing to be worried about. Is it normal for teenagers like me to be into S%26amp;M?
Why would you need to tell somebody about it? Being into S%26amp;M is perfectly normal, lots of people are. As long as you and your girlfriend are happy and safe about it, I wouldn't worry.





And yes, this is something you should keep to yourself. Or at least only share with close friends; just don't go around announcing it to everyone...
It's not so unusual - my best friend is majorly into kinky stuff, and started experimenting with it when she was about fifteen. So you're not alone out there!
Hate to break it to you, but nobody wants to hear/cares about your sex life. What you do is your own personal choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment