Tuesday, May 11, 2010

To the teenagers with old and lovely parents?

Do you guys and girls (teenagers) ever think that your parents one day will pass away? How do you feel about that?


Me for my self, as a 16 year old boy, it makes me cry when I think of that. :(To the teenagers with old and lovely parents?
It's not my dad's age that worries me. He's actually young compared to my friends' parents. He's forty-seven. My dad has leukemia...that worries me. Every day I worry -- will I come home from school and have him greet me at the door, happy and healthy? Or will I be greeted by a neighbor saying that he's in the hospital, and she has to take me over to the hospital? Every day I fear for his life...every day. It's worse, because my mom died when I was seven, and he's the only parent I have left. Plus, he's the only person keeping me sane in life. If I lost him, I'd lose myself.To the teenagers with old and lovely parents?
I understand exactly how you feel, but don't dwell on something like that! Chances are it will be a while until you have to worry about this. It is good that you are mature enough to realize the possibility, but don't live in constant fear of something like that! Spend time with your parents and appreciate that they are here (and will be for some time). Everyone has to deal with something like this, but don't worry about it before it is time.
My parents are only 43 and 45 and I don’t consider that old compared to some people who are my age with 60+ aged parents (nothing against it though) but even at 43 and 45 I often think of what I’m going to do if they pass and when they pass and it scares me and freaks me out. So I try not to think of it. It is a reality most of us will have to face / have already faced and there isn’t really anything wrong with thinking about it. It’s something that will happen, is going to happen and often crosses your mind. Some people will find it wrong to think about, personally I don’t find it wrong when my older siblings or my friends or something say ‘What if my Mum or Dad dies’. I usually say ‘well hopefully they wont just yet’ and hopefully they don’t! But it’s just one of those things you hate to think about, but often need to take into consideration.
i do think about that and it feels bad because my mom has a disease that when it has advanced too much you have to transplant the liver. she has Cirrhosis, you get that from drinking too much alcohol, she was not an alcoholic, it was passed to her from a needle that was not sterilized from cuba. when we got here to the usa, she had to go through a lot of tests for her to be in the list of transplant, she got there, but because of her weight she has not yet gotten the transplant, and she also became diabetic, and everyday she gets worse, her liver becomes weaker.





so yes i do think about that and i don't know how i would live without her, shes everything to me
Awhh yeah I do when I get older I'm sure they will one day, but I really try not to think about right now because that's a while away. What You need to do is just enjoy your parents while you can, and that's all you can do. You can't keep someone here with you forever. Also try not think about that you're just kind of depressing youreself really.
My dad wasnt old, but he was an alcoholic and sick all the time. Every time i saw him suffering I would think of what life would be like without him and it would make me upset. This drug on for 9 years, but he passed this past march. Im not saying that i wanted it to happen, but thinking about his death made me better prepared for it and i was able to handle it for the most part.





If your parents are healthy and active, Im sure you have nothing to worry about... but unfortunatley, everyone leaves this earth sooner or later. The best thing to do is not take anything for granted and be close to the ones you love now....
I know how you feel, i keep reading about how 50 year old men are dying and everything. My dad is 62 and i'm 13 it kills me to even think about. My mum is 55 and they are really wonderful parents even though they are kind of old. I think i would rather have old parents they have way more wisdom. I try not to think about them passing, it makes me cry too. x
yea... i went through that phase.


everynight i would think about the days my parents will pass away.


and it makes me guilty and regret all the things i would say and feel towards them.


but that's why im such a better daughter now, im making them happy.


and that's all i ever want to do, before they are gone.
Whenever I think about it, i get sad.


I used to have recurring nightmares where i dreamed that everyone i knew died, and i was left alone in the world.


I would wake up sobbing. It is really not pleasant.


I know how that feels.
Everyone has to die someday. It's just part of living.


My parents have already passed, and it's sad, but you have to realize that that's life.
yes its sad . i think sometimes they wont be able to see my grandkids.


i just hope they live to my wedding.


i want my kids to know their grandparents.
my mom is 50 my dad is 51


and sometimes i do get annoyed of them but i never wish for them to die i know it will happen anyway but its better later than earlier
makes me sad and makes me regret everything ive done to them
I think about my Gran+Grandad a lot because I am really close to them, I also think abut my mum a lot because she has a problem with alcohol.


It makes me cry so much, I'm 12 btw.





xoxo
my mom not about to pass awway but i have thought of her dying and makes me cry.
Well, everyone does someday, but I don't like to think about it.


But my parents are only 37.
I know, it owuld suckk
you F@ggot !





i WAS enjoying my birthday until i read this !





nice one!- NOT!!!
How old are we talking about?





E:
I think everyone will pass away someday.





Except for Edward Cullen.








My parents may be old. But they aren't lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment