Sunday, May 9, 2010

Do teenagers ever go past their due date?

How come so many teens have their babies early?Do teenagers ever go past their due date?
because they are children and they shoudnt be having babies


their bodies are not mature enough to cope with it plus most teenagers i know dont really care about their health to much





proberly the total wrong answer but thats my opinion on it ha ha xxDo teenagers ever go past their due date?
my cousin-16 or 17; had her baby a month early.


and my friend-15; had her baby 3 weeks late.


another girl i know had her baby in June and it wasn't due until August,





so i guess it's just different with everyone.
oh LuLu how prejudiced!


I was 19 when I was pregnant with my first child...i was married and both myself %26amp; my husband had pretty good jobs and a home/mortgage.


I delivered her 2 days after my twentieth birthday so technically not a teenage mother. She arrived 2 days after her due date.


I had mys econd baby at 22 and she was 2 weeks late, and my third baby at 25- he was 1 week late. I am now 28, my kids are 3,6, and 8. Still happily married- nearly 10 years- and in a good finicial posiiton generally , and both have good jobs. So you shouldnt judge 'young' mothers as you do not know WHO you are judging.


That aside- i actually disagree with you the question/comment because most young mothers I know go quite late;..perhaps in the USA the doctors are keener to induce teens early, especially young teens as their bodies are not quite built so for childbearing (although they are better equipt at 18 than at 35 for the job)

No comments:

Post a Comment