Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why do teenagers think they know so much yet they have zero experience?

growing pubic hair doesn't make the brain smarter.Why do teenagers think they know so much yet they have zero experience?
I agree! I think we all were at that stage once in our lifes. Eventually they'll realize how LITTLE they actually do know and how MUCH they have yet to learn.Why do teenagers think they know so much yet they have zero experience?
Reminds me of when I was a teenager. I thought I knew everything and the world was mine. But then I graduated and went to college and found out that I knew nothing of the world and basically lived my own little lie. They think they know everything because they are seeking their independence and their identity. But on the other side, they still go to mommy and daddy to feed them, clothe them and provide a warm bed. My 14 year old step-daughter even had the guts to tell me that she knew everything and didn't need me. So I did the only thing that a step-parent did.....I kicked her out. If she knew everything, then she could go out and make a living for herself and provide for herself. I told her to change to something that I didn't buy before she left, which of course she didn't have anything I didn't buy. She saw my point and went back into her room, er I mean the room that I provide for her.
Its just a stage we all go through it,that's why they have parent to guide the as they can't do it on their own.
and why do adults think they know so much about how we think? your just stereo typing us.
im 15 and i know i know nothin cuz i havent lived as long i havent taken many chances in life i think the older are wiser and they know more than the young ones
attributed to Mark Twain: ';When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years';.





It has always been thus! Why do you think sophomores are called sophomores (wise fools)?





As we grow older, we are constantly discovering how much we don't know....at least, that's the way it is for me!
well there is an old saying ';if you need a job done.. ask a teenager.. while they think they know everything';
I wish everyone would stop sterotyping us. Okay, look, I'l put it out for you. There are a few of us that arn't out killing people at night. AMAZEING! I though ALL teens did that! I hvn't gotten a single girl pregnant nor have gotten a girl pregnant! Wow, I must be some kind of saint!





I canot say I have alot of knowledge on how aults work, but I do know how to pay biils and balence a checkbook. Do it all the time. I do most of the house chores as well as cook dinner(I love to cook, so they let me!) and even clean up after the family dog! Isn't THAT amazing? I don't even have a proper adult influence as my Mother is lazy and she sits in her bed all dy while both ym and my dad do work. He works two jobs because she's too lazy to get one herself. I do the housework and when my Dad is finnished working, we'll go over to the store.
thats what being a teenager is all about ~ they think they know EVERYTHING





the funny thing though is when they get into their twenties and suddenly they know NOTHING
Because they're teenagers. That's their job.
teenagers know everything, except the druggie ones lol
Because they are teens. Its always been that way, and it probably always will be that way.





i think you posted this in the right sections to piss off teens. =)
i agree with nicole and messed up girl in...you guys degrade and say you know more but may i remind you 67% of adults dont even graduate high school.so think about that the next time you ask another question like that
were you ever a teen? ever heard of ';live and let live';? come on, leave them alone. one is only a teen for 7 years, then comes the rest of life! also, making wide stereotypes like that show lack of knowledge
hello! theyre teenagers, its the way they r, they dont know well enough to b afraid of the landlord looking for the rent yet
Well some really are quite smart though most do lack commonsense.
Some just like to think that they are growing up faster. It's like when some kids were little and would play dress up or fantasy games. Now it is more of an 'I want to be an adult game' with more consequences.
da same reason dat adults seem to think they know errything just bc they were teens once upon a time. i'm just sayin dat lot of parents r always like been there done dat i kno what ur goin through %26amp;%26amp; dats not exactly entirely tru. when my mom was a teen i dont thikn there was as much pressure to have sex or do drugs as there is now. or when i tell my mom i went to high school wit homosexuals she told me herself dat when she was n high school every grade had 1 %26amp; everyone but it was never spoken bout . . now a days is okay to be homosexual. teenagers think they kno bout THEIR life bc technically they do bc parents cant rly tell them a d**n thing bout whats goin on in their life unless their parents r there 24/7 which they aint.
Some of us happen to have a lot of knowledge, that we have a achieved through reading and going to a great school. I think most of us would appreciate that you stop stereotyping teenagers, because most of us know a lot more than adults.


Thank-You.
for me being a teen i would say this ';doesn't everbody feel like they know everything';.(not just teens)


well the time of being a teen is diff than your time a lot has change. and there is more pressure in school (there was a study conducted a while back 2005 how kids in school have the stress of a 40 yr old politic).


i am studying law for god sake and economics which is a senior course and Honor's class and to be able to get Honor roll and still have times to do 3 sports that require time. lets not for get am studying french (which i love to study french)


oh yea and i am a 15 yr old i wake up at 6am and than i come home at 4pm and if i have a game that night than i come home at 8pm or 10 depends when the game starts.


Do i think i know everything no





i don't want you to think am being rude but just the truth on what some teens have to do, and why some act like they do.


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

READ


to answer your question i think no and yes


it is a varied question that can not be answerd by just one person and plus it is your opinion and no one can change that by just answering it. every person acts diff. its a fact





plus i think that its kinda bad how you can't remember when you are a teen in the 70's jajaja.(disco =P)


plus where is that kid inside you is it gone and forgot how to have fun (which does not involve alchol or a party) but just to grab a ball and play basketball or football. or just blast some music and dance around and sing with a friend and not care.





and if you have kids that will sit down with you and talk, ask them what they know. they also have there own opinions about thing too. (you may learn something new)





but if you asked me what i know you will learn something new, and if i asked you i might learn something new as well
But you can not tell them that nor could our parents tell it to us.
What's funny is that some teenagers think they know more than adults, and once the adult opens their mouth... they prove them right. Some adults are way out there.....


You can't stereo type. Teens are ';finding themselves'; and figuring out what makes them tick, a strong opinion in a good trait, provided they are open to learning. I'd rather a teen stand for SOMETHING than not stand for anything....


Have a blessed one! =)
That is extremely judgmental of you. That is like me saying,


';Everyone that lives in Iraq is a terrorist,'; or


';Everyone that is rich is stuck up,'; or


';All girls are bitches and all that guys want is sex.';





And if you look at it from that stand point, I think you'll realize that not everone in Iraq is a terrorist, and that not every rich person is stuck up, and there are girls out there that arent bitches and there is that rare guy who doesnt just want sex.





So if your going to post a question up saying that teenagers have zero experience, then put, SOME teenagers.


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment