Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I went to an all guy catholic school and i read about people who are teenagers falling in love and breaking up?

and i totally resent my childhood, i never had that all i have is resentment. i hate my parents for doing this to me i have no idea how to talk to girls. i feel like i have been locked in a cage all my life and


f%26amp;^#@cking hate it. it really makes me angry. my feelings are really deep.I went to an all guy catholic school and i read about people who are teenagers falling in love and breaking up?
Dude, going to an all-guy Catholic school will not keep you from knowing how to talk to girls.





You talk to girls the same way you talk to anybody. Respectfully, politely, honestly. There's no secret to doing it that they teach in public schools but not all-male Catholic schools. Just treat girls like people because, you know, they *are* people.





I get that your feelings are really, really, deep, but you're resenting the wrong thing. Here, I'll prove it to you. How many men graduated from the all-guy Catholic school you went to, ever since it opened? How many of them went on to get married and have successful relationships with women? Most of them, right?





So it's not the school. Now, maybe your parents didn't have good communication skills with you, and maybe you don't have a lot of personal confidence, but that's not the fault of the school or Catholicism.





Also, you really didn't miss much with teen romance. Basically, teen romance sucks. My parents let me date all kinds of creeps and I used to resent *that* until I figured out that I'm a grown-up and I'm responsible for my own interactions with the opposite sex. I went to an all guy catholic school and i read about people who are teenagers falling in love and breaking up?
it's too late now, you can't go back in time....


Just make an effort to catch up on your social skills etc.....


join some groups....common interest/hobby groups.....


use that forum to build your confidence.....


And let go of the resentment...it's not an attaractive wquality and will permeat your whole outlook, and then you'll never find a woman!


Good luck.....
so do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment