Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the average height of Vietnamese teenagers?

I'm a 19 year old Vietnamese living in the U.S. I'm 5'3'' (about 1m62) tall. Is it considered tall for a 19 year old girl? Hopefully...What is the average height of Vietnamese teenagers?
No, not too tall. Just average or just a bit above average. If you look at the height of beauty pageant contestants in Vietnam who're about your age, you'll see a lot of girls 5'5'; or even taller. However, they are probably not average. I know Miss Vietnam 2007 is 5' 9'; and Miss Vietnam 2008 is 5' 8';.What is the average height of Vietnamese teenagers?
everything has something to do with it. depends on your genes, the foods/drinks you grew up on, so on. A short person with a really tall person doesnt mean the kid will be tall. Drinking coffee stuns the growth. Im half asian, my older brother is the shortest but most asian looking, and my younger is the tallest and whitest. I barely look asian...if anything I look more hispanic origin. Bottom line...life sucks =)
if you were born in us you are tall


if you are born in vn you are short

No comments:

Post a Comment