Friday, December 25, 2009

Adults: What do you think about teenagers who own expensive cars???

To all the adults, how do you feel when you see a teenager driving a really posh expensive car? Do you get jealous?Adults: What do you think about teenagers who own expensive cars???
well there is no right or wrong answer,because if the teens parent allowed them to have it means someone can afford to pay for the payments if there is any and the insurance which they will have before the move that high dollar car off the lot,and last but not least if there happened to be a accident well guess who's going to pay for it.


Also if you feel your kid responsible enough to drive such a car,it 's really depends on the parent,and if i seen it all i could say,wow lucky kid.If it was me buying the car it would be a care that is safe and not just what the kid see is a hot car,thanks good ?Adults: What do you think about teenagers who own expensive cars???
Jealous? no..I do not feel jealous. I think it's irresponsible for parents to do this for their children. A luxury such as a car is not fully appreciated until it is purchased by the driver of the car...


especially when it's a teenager!! Those who have cars handed to them do not seem to respect the vehicle, the rules of the road OR the other drivers on the road. I have seen this much too often lately. My husband has been in two major car accidents in two years...both times he was hit by teenage drivers.
no, more disturbed that kids these days get things just handed to instead of them going out and working for it themself.





there is nothing wrong with helping out, but buying a brand new car, no.... if they go out and work 80 hrs a week and can afford it, good for them, but if they can't afford it then why give the kids the feeling that they just can rely on the parents for expensive things? one has to work for luxury, no matter how old.


and maybe instead of buying them an expensive car, make sure they do good in school, push them to success and pay for a good college
Jealous? Hardly. If mommy and daddy bought it for the kid, then mommy and daddy are clueless. On the other hand if the kid earned the money through honest work and bought it themselves, more power to them.
Once you have a real relationship with actual people, a relationship with your car can seem horribly unsatisfying.
No, I don't get jealous, though I do think that they are spoiled for the most part. I'd say that 95 percent of the teens at my former high school end up totalling their posh cars within the first year of driving them. Adults who work hard for something, tend to take better care of it, then teens who are handed things. I think the teens who save up to buy really posh cars are few and far between, but if there are any, then they have my respect.
I dont know cause im a teen..........but i drive a Honda Civic sometimes when my dad is not driving it.
I never felt this was right, even when I was a teenager in highschool. I believe that the most a parent should do for a teen is;


A. Loan the down payment so kid can have transport to job


B. help them buy a junker so they can from A-B until they can do something else on their own





Now, once in a while you find one that really did buy it...an entrapenuer in my class who started his clown/magic business-his first of several succesful businesses- when he was about 11.





Then there are people like me...I only have a car now because it was my husbands! (and, i'm afraid to say, bought buy his parents...the second one because the first got wrecked, though not his fault. At least it was in highschool and not after though!)
No I don't get jealous, because A. I know if I wanted that car I could be driving it. B. They will most likely wreck it in a year. and C. I will buy my child whatever car she wants when she turns 16.
jealous no...sick cause i know most dont work for it and half will wreck it.
well, its obviously not theirs.... their rich parents bought it for them.... i think kids need to start learning how to hold their own, and buying at least half of their car would be a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment