Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can teenagers read and enjoy and understand the Host by Stephanie Meyer?

yes, for sure.


it is a very good read.


the first part starts off a bit slow, but it's just explaining things and leading you up to when they leave.





you'll enjoy it. =]


I like it more than twilight.


Can teenagers read and enjoy and understand the Host by Stephanie Meyer?
Yes, I'm 17 and I LOVED that book, it has similar themes to the Twilight series, but a bit more grown up. There are some deeper messages that can take awhile to fully understand, but they're worth the time. I was not at all dissapointed with the book, I would recommed it to anyone who loves romance, action, and philosophy.Can teenagers read and enjoy and understand the Host by Stephanie Meyer?
Teenagers 15 and over, probably. It is written for adults, but the main characters are relatively young and it's not like Meyer is channeling Shakespeare. It's easy to read, only the content makes it an adult book.
chah, crazy girl! the Host is amazing, and i could very easily understand it being 14 and all. then again, i do have a college reading level. but it is really easy to read, and i thought it was the best book she has written yet. so yeah, teens can read it.
One of my best friends pre-ordered that and read it, she said she loved it and wants me to read it too. And we're teenagers.
Yes! Don't underestimate teenagers. Myers is an incredible author and she puts her messages across in a way that transcends generations.
I'm a teenager, and I read, liked, and understood it


It is alot better than breaking dawn
I'm 22 and enjoyed it. I do think teens would be able to understand and enjoy it.
I'm 15 and I read it and understood it. It's one of my favorite books.
I think so. Stephenie Meyer writes for young adults.
Yeah duh...it's a really good book, and in fact I thought it was meant for people around the teen age.
Of course, its really good.
OF COURSE THEY CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEA UNLESS YOU ******** DENSE

No comments:

Post a Comment