Friday, December 25, 2009

What are the must challenges faced by teenagers?

please it seriously concern me to know how other teenagers feel about the attraction of opposite sex.What are the must challenges faced by teenagers?
The most challenging thing a teenager has to face is peer pressure. Weather it's with drugs or sex as you said and many other things. Teens nowadays feel that everybody else is having sex so they must try it too. It's a natural thing to everyone for a 15 year old to be having a baby.





I really didn't understand the question here and I hope I helped you out in anyway possible.What are the must challenges faced by teenagers?
Not all teenagers are attracted to the opposite sex (at least ten percent aren't), nor is sex always their number one challenge.





I think the number one challenge is finding out who they are and where they fit into society. Along with that is accepting themselves for who they are and learning to navigate in society by curbing their impulses.
probably fitting in and keeping up with the other kids as well as sex. workwise, possibly everything. i have more of a problem with the latter.
I think its fine. I love it.
your feelings are not the same as mine. therefore it is pointless to tell you...
well, the opposite sex can obviously b difficult, but u hav to learn to control it, I find jus speaking to God helps put it infocus - think about the long term. I'd say schoolwork is way more challenging anyway...but thats something else

No comments:

Post a Comment