Friday, December 25, 2009

Teenagers, what do you think about sex education?

I need to know what teenagers think about having sex education in schools? Do you like it? Are you happy you have it? Do you wish you had it?Teenagers, what do you think about sex education?
I think it is a very good idea, as long as you have the consent of the parents. My school doesn't have it, but I sure wish that it did. When questions came around that we wanted/needed to know, the only people to ask were our parents. And I think everyone knows how awkward asking those kinds of questions to parents is!!





In my junior class we have 53 people, with probably less than 15 of them still virgins. Had we gotten sex ed. we might have been a little more reluctant to make such a big step in life, that most of us now regret. So yes, I do think it should be taught in schools at a fairly early age to teach you before the situation arises.Teenagers, what do you think about sex education?
As a teenager, I must say that I am glad that I took those classes because in the long run they can help you. Because there are things like STD's %26amp; stuff that as students we should be informed about if our parents do not tell us. Otherwise, other students could be sick with something deadly %26amp; not even know it. I am glad that our county has sex-ed in our public schools.
Hi, I'm Italian.


In Italy these matters are not done however at times it can be fun. Hi


Sorry for grammar
Is not one of my favorite classes but somethings teenagers should be informed about!! Certain things are stupid about it and other things are good just depends on the persopn and teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment