Thursday, December 31, 2009

To teenagers. How long does it take you to make friends?

I'm talking about friends as in guys/girls that you hang out with, that you know so well to the point that they can literally just walk over your house and chat anytime...





Let's say you meet a person today, how long will it take you to reach that level of friendship?





School for example, if you transfered as a new student, how many weeks/months/years will you have a circle of friends that are like that?To teenagers. How long does it take you to make friends?
pshh. about a minute.


if i dont know someone, ill walk right up, say 'hey im lissa, i dont think weve ever met. i just wanted to say hi. hey i noticed that you_____fill in the blank.


for me it would only take a week.


im at a new high school, and i know like everyone in my gradeTo teenagers. How long does it take you to make friends?
For me it takes like a few days to form a friendship. Then like a couple weeks to trust them, and a few months to know them and really start liking them. These only apply to me, but this is truthful.
for me its like that for all of my friends


idk cuz ive been around the same people for all my lifee..


i go to a small school.
It usually takes me an hour or so if I like someone enough to be my friend I get to know them than hang out with them and keep doing the same thing forever!
since im really friendly and like to make new friends .... i would say 1 week ......... but it also depends on them and how they are .... and what htey think .... i htink its not so much me but them ... when they feel con=mfortable enough ... hehee yeaaah dats it
It takes me a long time to get a friend like that...


i would say like a year


%26gt;_%26lt;
i move around a lot and it usually took me around two or three months.
it would take like a month because if you become good friends than your parents need to know aboout her or him
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment