Friday, December 25, 2009

Is it true that everyone thinks they are different when they are teenagers?

I've always wondered this, personally I do think im different, and im just wondering if I really am or not.Is it true that everyone thinks they are different when they are teenagers?
I don't know if Everyone does....but I think most kids when they become teenagers, their hormones rage, and then your brain works differently, and causes your ego to get bigger, therefore, you think you are invincible and think you know everything about whatever topic you are discussing at the time. So I think that more parents feel that their teens are different when they are teens.....but like I said, it's the hormones. They soon realize that, hey mom and dad were right after all!! LOL








Good Luck


Momma PIs it true that everyone thinks they are different when they are teenagers?
the teenage years are years of changes, so are the twenties. finding out who you are, trying different approaches to circumstances, what works or doesn't what's right/wrong, staying out of trouble, discovering yourself and the world around you. you're not a child anymore, and not yet developed into a full adult. you will change and grow. shaking off old ideas exploring new ones, learning the more sophisticated ways of arriving at decisions and judgements. it's a process full of starts/stops, changes of direction. feeling comfortable about who you are untill things occur that make you rethink things. you are'nt so much different , as much as you are becoming an individual person, under developement i remember growing up in the 60's era with ';hippies';, you know, those who dressed like tarzan, walked like jane, and smelled like cheetah. i saw eight of tthem , like xerox copies sitting on the curb smoking weed. i asked one, what he was doing? ';im' doing my own thing, man!';. yeah, right, individuals under developement. some teach school. wear a police uniform. ones a stockbroker, another got into real estate, another's a contractor, and the one i spoke with is a psychologist working with troubled kids today. fully grown individual adults. good luck my friend.!
Apparently not, all I see are teens claiming they are ';emo'; and they all dress the same











EDIT: you're not talking about the clothes they wear, but you're talking about appearance?? I could've sworn clothes have something to do with appearance..
I personally think I am different. I'm a teenager. but everyone is different(personal opinion).
It's not limited to teens. EVERYONE likes to think they're different. Yeah you're different, just like everyone else.
no,because most shop at the same stores,preps, or emos whatever but there are some teens that stand out and don't want to be labeled and consider themselves as being different
if we all TRY to be different, are we really different?
Yes, scientists say that 90% of teenagers feel that they are different in their physical appearance.


=]
yes i think everyone does but that is me iam different
I always thought that...then I just stopped caring and accepted myself.
yea they do

No comments:

Post a Comment