Thursday, December 31, 2009

Songs about teenagers and growing up and rebelling and stuff?

songs about like your parents want you to be one thing but you want to be the other and things like that prefer 90's plus but dont mind if older!Songs about teenagers and growing up and rebelling and stuff?
Perfect by Alanis Morisette. More from the parents point oif view, but it's supposed to spark recognition in teens.





Teenagers by My Chemical Romance.





To a point, Only the Good Die Young by Billy Joel. The narrator attempts to convince a girl to be more wild, and he mentions how she was locked away as a child, and how her mother 'never gave a prayer for me.' as she heavily disliked the narrator,





Silhouettes by Smile Empty Soul.Songs about teenagers and growing up and rebelling and stuff?
Cant help with90-s songs I'm a bit too old to know many songs from that period, But 'My Generation' by The Who or going back to th 80s there is a song by Cyndi Lauper called 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun' which is real along the lines of what you may be looking for. my favourite lyrics being.. 'Phone rings in the middle of the night, My father yells when you gonna live your life right?' and she replies 'Oh Daddy dear we're not the fortunate ones and girls just wanna have fun'. I do not know weather or not it was also re-released in the 90's too. I cannot think of any others sorry
Well I don't know if you like Marilyn Manson but check out:


The long hard road out of hell


Disposable Teens (talks about parents)


The Nobodies


This is the new s*it


These are all by Marilyn Manson





Others you might consider are:


Fallen Star, By: Blood on the dance floor





I know I have more but I can't really remember :(.
Bon Jovi Its My Life-LUV THIS SONG-plus it has that chick from ';Roswell'; the tv show


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g50vzZzAja0





Katy Perry-Fingerprints-but its not bout parents


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6U7Vov-OE
if you google thw words to the song then you can find it...lol i do it all the time when i dont know the title to the song
Teenagers--- by: my chemical romance


Love that song :)
Miley Cyrus-Breakout


Metro Station-Wish We Wer Older
My Chemical Romance- Teenagers
teenagers - my chemical romance
Smells like teen spirit


Our House





IDK JUST SEARCH BAR IT!! THAT IS WHAT I DID!! lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment