Friday, December 25, 2009

Teenagers: am I the only girl that hates wearing dresses?

See I can't stand it. I hate dresses, skirts, heels and flats. Anyhing that had to do with dressig up. I prefer basketball shorts and tee shirts. Am I alone on this one?Teenagers: am I the only girl that hates wearing dresses?
me too! i wear liverpool shirts or a band tee, jeans and converse. i had to wear a dress for a wedding and the whole time i was annoyed and self-conscience!Teenagers: am I the only girl that hates wearing dresses?
I'm not a fan of it, but my mom loves that kind of stuff so I have to dress up to not look like a complete freak compared to everyone else. But, if given the choice, I like jeans and T-shirts, which is what I wear on a regular basis (much to my mother's dismay, she would prefer I wore skirts and fancy shoes to school)
no not at all i hate it i feel totally uncomfortable but i found outthat it helps if u wear short underwear undewrneath like boxers ro something it makes me feel not so acward and id prefer converse to flatts and heels anyday haha so u have nothing to feel uncomfortably about most irls have this same situation. personaly i have it because i didslike my body. but everyone has there own opinion as to why well i hope it help u can e-mail me if u need any more suggestions or a full opinion about anything id love to help =]]
I don't really like dresses that much, the only skirts I wear are for school (part of the uniform) and trust me you don't want to put me in heels I'd fall flat on my face lol. I pretty much live in jeans and t-shirts. They're more comfortable and easier to wear, and people can't look up them.
I dislike dresses, i'll wear them if the occasion calls for it, but other than that i hate them.





Skirts are ok, but I won't wear it unless it looks cool.





heels are meh. I like them, but won't wear them.





I have 1-2 pairs of flats and I wear them occasionally.
no you are not I am 29 and still don't wear skirts or dresses and ppl still try and get me to lol I am a jeans and t shirt kinda girl now i will wear dress pants and nice shirts when the time calls for it but no dresses for me
Nope. i was a total tomboy growing up. still am for the most part. i've laxed on not liking some of the dresses they have out now, but its more for convience than anything else. im pregnant and nothing fits anymore. Dresses are just easier.
I don't like wearing dresses or skirts that much either, and I'm 15. I've never been into it and I feel like I'm always pulling my skirt down when I wear it. I prefer sweats and regular t-shirt more than anything else to.
I was the same way in school and am now. I prefer sportier clothing and track jackets! I have never been a girly girl except on special occasions, and I tend to avoid those from having to dress up lol.
I don't mind dresses. But I hate skirts and tights! My school has a uniform and every school day I have to wear a gray skirt and tights. I hate it! Skirts and tights are very uncomfortable. =\
Mm, not completley alone, theres some girls out like that.. but me, I LOVE dressing up, heels, dresses and anything like that ;)
I love wearing dresses and dressing up and wearing skirts. xD


Because, I don't normally wear those things- it's fun and exciting for me to get dressed up :p
same! i always thought i was the only one! I hate dressing up, and heels and flats and all that stuff :p So you ware Not alone!
you too? I've always hated dresses because then everyone can see your underwear is there's an updraft and you can't really walk in heels.
nope!!!





i hate dresses, dressing up ect.


i dont mind flats though, or heels i just despise dresses!


i rather go in jeans or sweats to a wedding
No it's all in someone's preference. Everyone is different.
samee i hateeeeee themmmmm soooooo muchhhhh


sorry for all the extended words i just hate them lol
I used to be like that. A lot of girls don't like wearing dresses and skirts ;D





Me, I love dresses, skirts and shorts.
I don't hate dresses, I just feel more comfortable in jeans and regular shirt.
I like shorts and tees but i also like dressing up. Helll i love it.
I love dresses, so I'm not like that, but I know some of my friends hate dresses.
ha, im the opposite- i love dresses, skirts and heels.. i ADORE any chance i have to dress up :3
Me too. I thought I was the only one out there.


Dresses, heels, and all that just isn't my thing.
I love dresses!!! I'm not a teen but I loved dresses asa teen too
I wear jeans %26amp; sweats %26amp; stuff like that, hate skirts %26amp; crap.
i like boy fit jeans and vest tops...


dresses are uncomfortable and I feel self conscious in them!
I hate dresses and skirts. But I LOVE shoes. weird combo i know











you are not alone..
I CAN'T STAND DRESSES! lol, there i agree. They SUCK
Im with you sister x
Yea.
haha i used to be like that when i was younger. i was a tom boy. now i love dresses! =D you're not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment