Monday, December 28, 2009

Has anyone seen the handwriting that girl teenagers use well I want that handwriting can anyone help me please

I am going to a new school and I want to start over and handwriting is one thing becasue I got my wadrobe and my style please help and I don't want rude or unwanted answers you can keep that to yourself. Thank you!Has anyone seen the handwriting that girl teenagers use well I want that handwriting can anyone help me please
1) buy a calligraphy set and learn calligraphy....it will teach you to pay attention to your writing and pen position and practice it...





2) learn to write to music...big band music and swing from the 1930's is an excellent way to practice....like the letter D - cursive, 4 beats, pen to paper is 1, downstroke and curl is 2, swoosh up is 3, and swirl out is 4.....for example......I learned to practice to this and I have very beautiful handwriting for a guy

No comments:

Post a Comment