Monday, December 28, 2009

Do teenagers believe everything they read?

I used to think they just believed everything they read in periodicals and on the news, but it seems most of you even get so immersed in your ';Reality TV'; shows and fantasy games, that you seem to just have no clue where the line between Fact and Fiction is...





It's OK, not judging, when I was 17 , I knew everything too!Do teenagers believe everything they read?
Um- no, they aren't reading enough for the most part.





SO many of them are imitating what they see on TV! I swear, I would have pitched the TV of one of my granddaughters into the trash long ago. Her mother let her watch MTV since it came on.





This girl was totally expecting her family to throw her a super -huge sweet 16 party like she saw on TV apparently, and was pouty when we all said - you know what.. NO one around here has the tradition of that!! It seems like a few of her friends did talk their parents into it.





Its nuts! I love the girl, but she is so vapid- I am really hoping things improve.Do teenagers believe everything they read?
It really isnt their fault.. How can adults preach reading and getting facts, then say ';do teenagers beleive everything they read?';... anymore, the way it is accepted, the more you read the more you know. They just don't know which sources are reliable and which are unreliable, its part of growing up
Haha I know what you're talking about!





I think I'm the only person living in reality. I have naturally pale skin and a circulation problem so my skin is always freezing, everyone comes up to me and they're like 'omg! You're a vampire!'





Idiots. They need to grow up and stop reading stories. It annoys me, and I'm only 14 so I should be the immature one.
im 15 and i am very capable of separating right from wrong, real and fake.


not all teens are thick and dopey, the majority of people are pretty bright.





and if you are thinking you want to drive a wooden stake through someone's heart because they are winding you up then you have problems





bek


=]x
I so totally believe you.


Like when me and my vamp friends were hanging out,


We were reading this article about how vampires arent real,


Dont worry, We didnt believe that.
YESS THEY DO LOL SOME DONT PLZZ ANSWER MY ?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20091013125140AAR5b0d
Only the ones who watch MTV.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment