Thursday, December 31, 2009

Im having a birthday party and im inviting 48 teenagers from ages 13 to 14 and i need some great game ideas?

i need some game ideas 4 a 13th b-day party at the park both boys and girls are going to be there and there are 48 teens coming i need ideas fastIm having a birthday party and im inviting 48 teenagers from ages 13 to 14 and i need some great game ideas?
http://dragon.sleepdeprived.ca/games/gam鈥?/a>





http://www.partypop.com/Themes/Im having a birthday party and im inviting 48 teenagers from ages 13 to 14 and i need some great game ideas?
I would do a scavenger hunt (if you live in a nice neighborhood and can trust your neighbors). I did it for my sisters surprise 13th bday and the kids loved it. Split the kids into even teams. Create a general list of items (paper clip, mechanical pencil, penny from birth year of the birthday boy/girl, red rubber band, purple sock etc) and let them run some energy out. This will use up at least a good half hour if not more. The longer, more random your items list, the longer it's going to take. Team that gets the most or all of the items gets some kind of prize. My neighbors really got into it, and the kids really enjoyed it too.
prob neighborhood hide and go seek, when i was in that age group I always loved playing that... You can also play chicken, were you run at another person (not cars) and see who gets out of the way first
When I was 13, I had a party at my place with 12 girls and just me. That was not an easy task.





So trust me when I say this, if you want 48 teens to have a good time, you need





1.Loud music (it's entertaining and forces people to get close when they speak to each other)


2.Lots of food and drinks


3.Luck





And at your age, the only games they will like will be Spin the Bottle and Seven Minutes in Heaven.





Good luck; you'll need it.
water balloon fight!!!


we had one at my cuzins 16th birthday it totally rocked =D

No comments:

Post a Comment