Friday, December 25, 2009

How do you stop dumb teenagers, who think they know everything, posting answers in Yahoo Answers?

Answers from dumb teenagers welcome!How do you stop dumb teenagers, who think they know everything, posting answers in Yahoo Answers?
You can't stop them. They were put here to annoy us specifically because we annoyed our parents and other people when we were once teenagers--way back when.





The only difference is, teenagers today are MUCH more annoying today than the teenagers of generations past. If I never see a shorthand/text message abbreviation again, it'll be too soon!How do you stop dumb teenagers, who think they know everything, posting answers in Yahoo Answers?
just ignore the answers you don't like.
one gives them the education...





tis better to say nothing and be thought foolish, than open your mouth and remove all doubt...
Between me and my mate Monkey Alan we DO know everything.
Teenagers are not dumb. They might act dumb at times...


just like adults. I think people respond to questions to the best of their ability according, to their own knowledge and experiences. I also think if you're smart enough to know who's dumb and who's not, you should be smart enough to figure out how to stop 'em.
im 16. id like so see you prove me dumb





this is not a dumb answer. ergo it dubs your previous statement void
torture?
Thats the thing about PUBLIC forum, anyone can answer. Sorry.
you can't.





when I was 18, I knew everything, too.





take comfort in that many/most will grow out of that.
you'll nevahhh stop us !!





haha





wait im confused by this question sir





hah im 18 btw
Can you? How do we know who is a teenager? A recent question on here asked age and location of contributors...I was amazed at how many young people there were on here especially from America.... they must like the site. ...I was by far one of the oldest to respond (76) but no.... the dumb answers are not restricted to the young.. All you can blame them for is a lack of experience, which will come in time.....
You can't. And shouldn't. And you shouldn't judge people by their age. What about people like me who can't talk to others their age because they think about serious topics that their friends don't?


If you don't like their answers, just don't pick them as best answers.
LOL c*ck sucker
judging from this question, i see that YOU'RE the dumb one for posting such a dumb generalisation. grow up.
Um... stop baiting them?
:)


The dumb posts are bad. But some of their questions are funny.
from a pensioner hi just want to say that at my age i am still learning things and no one who knows me would consider me dumb
If you're a grownup then you can ignore them. I've learned to laugh at nonsense answers that come from kids who know very little (if anything) about the question they're answering. It reminds me of how little I knew then and how much wiser I am now. I certainly wouldn't want to trade in my brain for theirs. That I know for sure. :lol
Sorry, but I wouldn't want too. What is so nice about YA is the diversity you get. From old to young and from every type background and level of experience, the answers have a range and depth that will satisfy almost anyone's question. I have seen some very wise and sage advice from the mouths of the very youngest:) If you want the advice of only those from your own comfort zone, ask friends in real life.
Well if you're not a teenager and you have so much spare time, maybe you need to review your empty life.
ahehehe... you're question's kinda tricky! yet interesting.... In my opinion, teenagers are unstoppable! teen agers are very curious, and very free- spirited! and I guess they just wanna help other people who are in need of advice and answers..... I think, it would be very much self-fulfilling and satisfying if you get to help those who are in need, don't you think?
You can't,and some of the things they shouldn't be reading .But,it's a way for them to learn.They can see the majority of answers are most the same.And also,I have learned from teen-agers.


And they make me remember,how it is to be thought of as dumb teen-ager once,myself.


I'm glad there on here.Some need to listen,to keep from mistakes we have made.*Hopefully


Some help me realize in ways ,I harden and can enjoy life more if I choose to!


Be patient with them.I'm 46 and can ask some dumb ones myself! Most important is sharing ,learning,and I'm surprised to find others feel about things the way I do!
I'm 29.





You can't stop them - this is a public forum. Sorry.
Dont post stupid questions like this.





Smell my cheese you mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment