Friday, December 25, 2009

Are most people on yahoo answers teenagers?

I see from the questions asked that a lot of the fellow answers look like teens to me...is that true? If it, I will leave the site definitely.


I wish I could prohibit teens from answering.Are most people on yahoo answers teenagers?
A lot of them are. But like someone said it's pretty even. Some teens aren't bad though(I'm sure I have some in my contacts). But most of the stupid questions with bad spelling/grammar are usually from teens.Are most people on yahoo answers teenagers?
I suppose it depends on which categorie you frequent most.
Yes, many people here are teens; if you don't like it then go to the Senior Citizens section! lol, just joking





btw: I'm 17 (and some teens do give intelligent answers to questions.
Most likely...I know I am...
Only in this section in USA Answers, but is into the late 20s I would say
quite possibly...
I think so and I second your motion.
I believe it is pretty even across the board.


I mean, there are 65 million users.


It's really hard to say.


I'm not a teen.
Why do you hate teens?


Go to the Womans health section if you don't like teens...
I'm bad
most of the people on hear are in their twenties








but im a teen





i don't care if you leave


go ahead
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment