Thursday, December 31, 2009

Do you think teenagers today should show more respect for adults?

Yes definitelyDo you think teenagers today should show more respect for adults?
We aren't all disrespectful. You adults don't exactly make it easy to just bite my tongue and smile polietly. I've meet quite a few who unessesarily say rude things and not to snap back takes alot. I will say most of my pupils talk to thier parents in ways I wouldn't dare doing, but we aren't all that way and don't think just because we are teens that we are drinking, having sex, and always lying about where we are.Do you think teenagers today should show more respect for adults?
Well I'm a teen that shows somewhat respect for his mother but im gonna tell you all a little story. So last night my mom went to the next door neighbors house for a little pool party. She was over there till 1:30. When she came home, she was pretty much drunk. I said, ';What the he|| are you doing over there at the neighbors house till 1:30?! What the *** is going on? She didn't remember anything the next morning...
Sometimes but Adults have got to show just as much respect too. Whenever I deliver a newspaper to their house, the people look at me as if I'm a criminal, they don't say thank you just huff and puff instead.





Not all teenagers are mean, there are some very nice ones too.
Respect is not a due ,it has to be earned to be deserved.I would say that elders and adults should receive consideration,unless they are on the rob,drugs or perpetually drunk.A good role model earns and deserves respect,a bad role model does not.
I'm a teenager of today, and I don't think we should show respect if they don't deserve it. This may seem a bit baised but it's how I feel. Adults today should show more respect for teenagers. They have to earn my respect.
it depends. if the adult respects the teenager, yes. but if the adult simply demands respect, no. why should i give you respect just because you're an adult?
i think repect has to be earned but in my days as a teenager there was more respect but in our media driven world where everything is now acceptable im not surprised repect has gone
Yes, they should. In fact, it'd be nice for everyone to respect everyone. Sadly, it doesn't work like that anymore.
Not only should they show more respect for adults, they should show more respect for each other.
Depends who the adults are


if they dont give teens respect then i dont think teens should give them respect in return.
It`s 6 of 1 and half a dozen of the other....Good and bad in everyone....
is ';respect'; even in a teens vocabulary?





Yes they should !
Uh, No.





If I don't know them, Why should I repsect them?
Yes they should
yes
yes they're all little toe rags
Yes....I bet I'll a thumbs down.

No comments:

Post a Comment