Friday, December 25, 2009

Teenagers: What do you sleep in when its warm?

Shorts + tank top, exactly what I'm in now. It's soo warm!





:DTeenagers: What do you sleep in when its warm?
I sleep in short shorts and a tank top... but i usually wear that with whatever weather, but change my bedding. ex. It's raining out side and totally cold, I'll have a thick fake fur blanket, an electric blanket, and a comforter. When it's hot, like really hot, I'll have only a thin sheet.Teenagers: What do you sleep in when its warm?
tank and shorts. and when its hot i turn my fan on high and through all extra blankets off my bed and use just a sheet to cuddle. :]] but anyways also leave ur windows open if you dont have air as it tends to cool through the night hope this helps you out
bra and panties


;]
I am not a predictable person. I won't always sleep in a t-shirt, and I won't always sleep in a thin summer dress.





It depends on what I find.
When it's warm I wear pajama pants and a tank top or t-shirt. When it's hot I wear shorts and a tank top.
Nothing :) I hate pajamas in the summer, and being too warm makes me feel ill so I find it better to go without in the hottest months.
tank and shorty shorts


or..





bra and panties , the best option :D
boxers if anything at all, not like anyones gonna see is it :)





leave the window on second catch to let some air in and find a lighter quilt or use an unzipped sleeping bag as a quilt x
tanktop or T-shirt with shorts. I usually dont where the kind with the elastic band on the top (sports-shorts) because they leave marks on my skin.


Why?
A tank %26amp; short shorts or a t-shirt and short shorts.





If it's really hot, I wear a t-shirt with panties.
a cami and comfortable shorts from abercrombie? :D





actualy anything comfortable. (:
Nothing. I close my bedroom door and sleep in nothing because I can't not sleep with my cover on.





(:
Well I love the heat. So I sleep in a tank top and pajama pants. :p
What I always sleep in. Whatever t-shirt I wore that day, and my panties.
Shorts and a tee shirt;same as I always do. I just change my big, bulk blanky and just use a sheet.
When it's warm outside I sleep in a cool Tank Top, and shorty shorts.
It is always cold or cool temps in my part of the world.
Just pajamas.
shorts and a tank top or t shirt. no matter how hot it is i need to be wrapped in a blanket though
I sleep in a tank top and panties.
T-shirts and underwear and sleep with thin sheets
I usually wear a halter top and like Sophie's :)
Just some softies and any kind of top I find.
nothing
boxers :)
boxers
A big t-shirt. Or if it's really hot, just my bra and underwear.
Tank top and old shorts.
the birthday suit
underwear, that's it babe

No comments:

Post a Comment