Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do teenagers think about marriage and when will they tie the knot?

idk im not really fond with the idea of marriage it seems to PERMANENT but its like my gf is 4 months pregnant and even that i still dont want to get married...but i just think its cuz im still to young to even be thinking about marriage but when im older im sure ill understand the TRUE meaning of marriage right now im still thinking like a kid i guess you can sayWhat do teenagers think about marriage and when will they tie the knot?
I have 1 teenager and 3 young adult children, each one of them have all told me that they do not plan on marriage or children until they are in their late 20's early 30's and the 3 young adults are engaged. The reason behind this is because they want to do and get the things they want so they don't have any what if questions when they settle down. Such as, ';what if I bought that house before paying for a wedding and honeymoon, what if I took that trip with my friends before I tied the knot, Can I offer my spouse all of me and not just a part of me because I am wondering what if';. Can I afford to be married and take care of someone else in every sense of the word.What do teenagers think about marriage and when will they tie the knot?
Um you go through phases and it depends between teens. if you're some godly religious person you probably think you will and want to get married when you get older. but for the modern thinker teens, i think MAYBE i want to get married (like when i'm 30+) but till then, just **** any guy that's worth it and have fun ;)





marriage is unnecessary, i think it's going to get increasingly seen that way with the new generations like moi. i mean who wants to shag just one person for the rest of their life? =))
It's different for everyone, I am 17 and personally do not wish to get married until I have lived life and done what I've always wanted to do before I tie the knot and settle down.
teenagers have no business thinking about marriage in the first place. they have way too much growing up to do to mess with something that volatile.
teenagers dont think about marrige


i do (i am a teen)


but i dont think other do coz they are kinda young for marriage dontcha think?
everyone is different so its hard to say but alot of times its much like what adults think about marriage but not all teenagers are the same
I'm engaged, haha. And, I am 17. It's a long story...but everyone knows we are perfect for each other...We're not you typical couple though we're mature for our age. :]
it depends on the teen... :


some hate marriage


some dont





some get married in their 20's
It varies.
I'm 15 and as of now I never wanna get married I'm a dude
within time
I want to some day get married but not now I haven't found the right man. idk May be in 5 years

No comments:

Post a Comment