Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why do teenagers refuse to wait when it comes to having sex?

Cause kids want to grow up fast. Apparently sleeping around makes them mature.Why do teenagers refuse to wait when it comes to having sex?
They can wait. Sex is a painfully pulling back and forth of the flesh to release mindless endorphins that last a minute then you feel the same when done. Laughing or smiling releases endorphins in a innocent natural way. Look at each other with love and understanding. Bodies are closed until creation in marriage happens. Notice how some get angry or have a painful look on their face because they want the pain from sex. Also, the mind becomes mindless or zones out when thinking about having sex which, makes the mind crave a mindless sex act. Love is eternal and can be shared with everyone. Love brings forth knowledge and wholesome activities. Lust is painful, mindless, destroys emotions, can cause disease, make unwanted pregnancy, and is temporary. Greet one another with a handshake, holy kiss on the cheek, or hug.


Men there is no need for you to get manipulated by women again. You might as well get defiled by a prostitute for that. There is no need to have sex or masturbate to ejaculation for health reasons. The body can happily cope with unused sperm, with no impact on fertility or sex drive.





Women you will now receive the love of men you always wanted.





No matter what size or shape you are you can love one another as self instead of throwing stones at one another.Why do teenagers refuse to wait when it comes to having sex?
I did not refuse to wait. I thought about giving my virginity away, and made a very mature decision, a decision that I still don't regret three years later.





I do not have sex with my fiance, I make love to him. Besides, I personally feel that sex is important in a relationship, and waiting for marriage isn't worth it. There is a kind of connection during sex that isn't expressed in other aspects of the relationship. You can love someone with your whole heart, but that doesn't make sex with them any better. Being connected so someone physically, sexually, emotionally and mentally is one of the most powerful feelings in the entire world.





Then you have to ponder the people who have low self esteem, and have sex to try to build themselves back up. Then there are people who feel they're not worth anything else.





There's a whole plethora of reasons that can't exactly be stereotyped into one mass group. So stop trying to stereotype, and start listening to each story as it unfolds.
We aren't all like that. What you hear really isn't the norm; the statistics say that only 20% of teens will have sex before their out of highschool and like 60% will have sex before their married - so that leaves a good 40% that don't! So don't get caught up in the hype - I'm a virgin and plan on keeping it that way!





Plus from what I've heard it's to feel mature and escape your teen-drama-problems. But idk, that's just what people say! Plus girls and boys my age are for the first time having the feelings and hormones of wanting to have sex - they don't know how to keep it in their pants!
Most teens can't wait because of peer pressure, and the pressure by their partner. In teen boys, they want to know what it feels like, and most teenagers after they've had their ';first time'; love the feeling of it soo much, that they want it more and more. So it's a common feeling that most teenagers get when they're with their partner.
They think they know it better than other people, and that it's cool to have sex when they're between 12 and 16.


Well i'll tell you this; if i meet a perfect girl but she did it when she was underaged, then i'll kick her out of my house and life.


But that's my opinion, there are probably guys that don't mind it that his girl did it while she was a friggin kid and should be playing outside or something like it instead of playing with some dude's c0ck.
some do some dont. its just a decision some people try to make.


some are sluts, some a virgins, some are raped/pressured, and some just find love early (its rare but it is possible) some also want a family at this age so it would be to have kids





i think its okay as long as its your own choice as long as your not bragging about it because thats just annoying and if they are ready for the precautioned consequences. and if you do it with someone you care about very much.





teenagers also have libido as well, a long time ago at this age, we would be married and have at least like two kids. its just the way our bodies are





and its just the way of life
I'm a virgin and proud.


I don't want a guys wet willy inside of me and then leave me on welfare.


I don't want 6 kids by 3 different men, and moaning and groaning because I don't know who my baby daddy is and make a total dumb crackhead of myself on Jerry Springer.


I'm proud to be a virgin, because you're not a slut or whore like some hoochies out there lifting their skirts for 5 dollars for a *******, so they can smoke up some weed.


Not me, buddy.
Because most of them think that they're ready to be all grown up. I'm 15 and not a virgin. But that was my decision, and now I know that I'm NOT all grown up and NOT ready for the stress and responsibility of having it.





But once you start having it, its really hard to stop. It feels really good, its like a drug to some people. You can get addicted very easily.





Hope that this helped, have a Merry Christmas sweetie!
Lot's of them do wait until there later teen years to get themselves involved in sex.





Others really have no excuse because they are informed of the dangers and just think that the chances it's going to happen to them are too low.
It is a personal choice. I had sex for the first time when I was 17. I was as safe as I could be without abstaining. I do not regret it, nor do I disrespect those who wait. Just be safe and informed no matter what your choice may be.





Merry Christmas
one, not all do, and two the ones that do not wait usually have a reason to do it. my boyfriend and i had been dating for 3 years in high school and i wouldn't go back and not do it even though we are broken up now
it is because they are often enticed by sex so many times. It is simply LUST and a desire to feel something new. However, this something new can often lead to pregnancy and other unwanted issues.
I guess most teens are Christian. They chose not to ruin their reputation as a prostitute. They just want to focus on education, finish university, married and have future kids.
I'm 15 and my friend is nearly 18 and we both are virgins still. I think most kids do wait it's just the ones that are having sex brag aout it
because teenagers are dumb. they have been dumb since the beginning of time.
Media


Peer pressure from friends or the partner


Curiousity


Fooling around going too far





My reason was curiousity. . . I have a son now.
because some teenagers (im a virgin too lol) cannot control their hormones and don't want to.
Now now, let's not stereotype! It's Christmas for Heaven's sake!





Honestly, out of a school of 1,250, only one girl has been pregnant in my 3 years so far in school :/.
Because they want to be independent and all that but their just hurting themselves.
Because our hormones are raging like mad cows.








:|





this is where our vibrators come in.
I'm a teenager


a virgin


and damn proud of it


don't know why some people think its a bad thing.?
Don't put all teens in one box!!! I'm 14 and still a virgin, and I plan on staying that way until I am married.
Hormones, Peer pressure, maybe they think they're cool..? I dunnooooo?
Not all are like that. I'm a virgin and am waiting!!





:) I'm 16 btw
I am waiting and It is simple, but now it is the 'cool' thing to do.
Because they think that it makes them cool and mature.
omg this is a generalization i am 17 and still a VIRGIN
we have raging hormones
Because once you start, you just can't stop. The feeling is soo good.





Plus as ';every one else is doing it'; they have to do it too.





All my best (:


E-mail me if you want to know anything else (:
Belive it or not but teenagers do actualy have a sex drive and sex is no longer seen as anything special

No comments:

Post a Comment