Thursday, December 31, 2009

Are ALL teenagers having sex these days?

I swear, I heard little 15 year old guys in my class talking about how they're not virgins. I never would've guessed and at FIFTEEN? Sorry having sex that young is kinda stupid, just because it ''feels good''.


Anyways, my question is, are all high schoolers having sex these days? Ive heard people from nerds to honor roll students talk about doing it. Has just about all high schoolers lost their virginity, and pretend they don't regret it?


I'm a senior and clean and I'm soo glad.Are ALL teenagers having sex these days?
A lot of those kids are lying, they just want to sound cool or something. Don't take it seriously. If they are having sex, it's probably not that fun anyway. Teen sex is usually of very low quality. Sex won't be amazingly mind-blowing until they're in their 20s.Are ALL teenagers having sex these days?
All of these people saying that because teenagers are having sex that makes them a ****.I've been with my boyfriend almost 2 years %26amp; we have had sex.That does not make me a **** or a whore.He is the only one I've been with %26amp; plan on keeping it that way.We know how to protect ourselves.check yrselves

Report Abuse



im not :)


haha im 14


actually like all but 2 of my friends are virgins


cause im not friends with dirty kids


and its basicly just the dirts who have sex young (at my school anyway, no offence to anyone)





and lol your freaking out about 15?


about 3/4 of the grade 7 and 8 division had had sex before. so thats 12 and 13 year olds.


actually one of my friends who was 12 at the time (and in grade 7) apparently did meth and had sex with.. well the town whore. and she got pregnant.


yeaaaaah.


but she had a miscarrage cause she was like waaay underwieght.





anyways,


i personally think its stupid to have sex that young


its not AS BAD if you at least do it woth a long term boyfriend/girlfriend


but like most people i know who have sex do it with like ALOT of people. people their not even dating.


its really gross. and EVERYONE calls them sluts and whores behind their backs. even their friends.





buuut whatever. i could write like a 2 page rant about this but im not going to lol


im done :)
I'm in 8th grade, and I will admit, I know a lot of people who aren't virgins. I am, and I feel like a total outcast. I guess people are doing it because of all the peer pressure. Its like, pressure to try and be cool, and say you have. It's been stressing me out a lot lately. All my friends talk about ';how good it feels'; and ';how fun it is'; and I have just been dying. I have a boyfriend, but we are kind of old school, like, probably going to wait.
no. I'm a freshman and im a virgin. I don't plan on waiting for marriage but if that's how it happens then fine. I am also an honor student basketball and softball player and football water girl so I fit in with about every group from school. some may not regret it and too me if I had sex right now (im 15 in 6 days) and I wouldn't regret it because It was a choice I made. but no most aren't it's just the ones that are want everyone to know about it.
im fourteen and clean and proud to be....at my school i know kids younger that have done it...its crazy its the new next big thing...i think they do it cause its more excepted now days then it used to be...but seriously i think parents need to step in and teach their kids about it at a young age and dont over protect them but make sure they understand the consequences of haveing unprotected sex and even sex at all....kids today.last year at my school we had to do surveys as a project and one of the groups did a survey on abstinance and the questions where do u plan to stay abstinent until marraige....yes no or undicided and the results where undecided had the most....its crazy.
No, that notion has been popularized by the media, but is far from the truth! Yes many teens do have sex, but many choose not too. Right now that is the stereotype, that all high school students are obsessed with sex. (Just watch Secret Life of the American Teenager!) I don't know what high school you go to, but I know a very good portion of my high school chose not to lose their virginity.






No, Not everybody is having sex. I know several people who still haven't done the dirty. It does seem silly though that so many people are having it and they just do it with whoever. I can say that at the time, I did have a great deal of feelings for my first. But other girls I know just had sex because ';everybody else was doing it';. There are still some smart people out there. And in the end they will be happy they waited. Congrats on still being a virgin. I would be damn *** proud.
yeah most of them are some are not but do not brag about it.





i think I'm the only one who does brag about being a virgin





i had my bf finger me last night but we knew each other for 8 month before it got that far.





but we are both 18 in college.





as far as anything oral , anal or vagina nothing. and i going to keep it that way for a while.





i thought i was ready for the figuring but not i think i was a 100% there but it was enough to satisfy my curiosity for a while
Well I just graduated high school, I live in the bay area in California and most people at our school are virgins. There are plenty of sexually active people but most have been with their partner for a while and have talked about it. There are a few sluts, but what are you going to do.
I'm 14 and I'm a virgin.


But not becoz I can't find anyone to do it with. Because I don't want to do it!


I;m going to wait for my future husband. I will have sex only and I mean ONLY after I'm married.


Not all teens are having sex here in QLD.


We're quite clean actually.
95% of teens over 13 are no longer virgins in my county. (just where I live). more and more teens around the world are loosing their V-card at 13, 14, 15, 16, .... it really is sad and sick at the same time.





I am 18, almost 19. I graduated last spring and I am still a virgin. I will be until my wedding night.
There are kids I know in 7th/8th having sex. It's the norm now. It's not that big of a deal. And the more girls an attractive guy has sex with the more popular he is and the more girls want him because he has experience.
im 13. i only know one girl who had sex. but she is a hoe im sorry to say. im not having sex for a while. but i have condoms in case i decide to have sex. but i probably wont.
I'm a Junior and I haven't had sex but my ex wanted me to have sex with him and I called it off right there and then so I'm still a Virgin and proud of it.
well not all are but


1. young people having sex are the main topic on the Y!A adolescent section.


2. you would here more about people having sex then people not having sex





i think having sex at that age will say that i am easy or slutty
I'm clean and I'm waiting til mariage!


I know a girl who's 13 and got pregnant by a 22 year old!!


She should file charges.


Not everyone has sex that young, but most are.
I know a girl. We're 13. She used to be my best friend. I am suprised she isn't pregnant yet.





I've decied to wait, I don't want to be some **** with a million guys.
no way i dont have sex


but i also dont do it cause i have morals


and i dont want my mom to shoot me


with a shot gun lol
It seems like it. I'm 14, and I would never have sex (no, I'm not like, a nerd? lmao) but yeah. It's really stupid! Some girl is pregnant at my school...it's just sad and pathetic.
I just posted a question related to this, it goes to show that the world is so...screwed. I'm sorry to say. I'm 14 and I plan on remaining a virgin.
I'm a 13(Almost 14) Year old Virgin and proud of it! I think teen sex is horrible. Sometimese I wonder why you would do something that could make you pregnant. It's sad how many non-virgins there are these days...
Sad thing is most r but not all!!!! I know some 20 year olds still a virgin not because they cant get any but its a choice they made.
i mean i know some virgins. i dont dog on em like my other friends do. see if you are a virgin at our age its either two things, u cant get any, or youre choosing to be one, thats all
not all but id say %80 of the pple who say it are just trying to sound cool. but most of high schoolers arent virgins. i am =]
I'm a virgin, i've got a promise ring too so no sex until marrige for me!
I'm A Virgin! I am a 16 year old girl, and I keep to the';True Love Waits'; and I want a promise ring.
100% Abstininte, thank you very much. Im going to take the purity oath.
Thanks for stereotyping.





I'm 16 and a virgin.
i'm in high school and there's only one person in my grade who has, i haven't yet and it wont be anytime soon :P
im a senior too and a virgin
Hm, well I know that 3 years ago when I was 15 I wasn't a virgin. And I didn't know many people who were. The majority of teenagers do have sex. I lost my virginity at 14, I regret not waiting another year or so, but I don't regret the fact that I had sex! When you are in love with a person its human nature to want to be close in a sexual relationship. Have you had a long term relationship? (Anything over I would say 9 months?) If not, I can see why you are thinking this. Also, having sex, doesn't make you ... ';unclean';...once you have sex, you should start going to a gynecologist. STD's are more common then people think. But other than the occasional STD, having sex definitely does not make you unclean, in fact it is a very healthy thing.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment