Thursday, December 31, 2009

What is it with teenagers and ramen noodles?

I DONT NO. im 11and a half my brother gets like 2packs a day and i only get 1 . AND THEY R TOTALLY DELICIOUS GIRL.What is it with teenagers and ramen noodles?
AT the local grocery store I go to, you can get one of them for $.10.





Good for ma budget!

Report Abuse


What is it with teenagers and ramen noodles?
anyone can make them, with or without a stove. they are cheap, and fast and good
lol Alacia...I always fed them to my grandson he still loves them at 10 :)
Cheap, easy to make, bad for you (high fat and salt)...everything a teen might love.
i dont like them they are so over rated im 21!
I think most teens have not yet had the joy of having their doctor tell them to stop eating fat. After that, when they look at the nutritional facts and see how much fat is in them, between that and the doctors scowl when he/she finds out about the ramen will make the teen too guilty to ever eat them again without losing sleep for a month.
Ramen noodles aren't just for teenagers anymore. lol. I'm 35 and I still eat them lots. I think teenagers like them because they're something fast they can cook in the microwave. We all know how patient teenagers are. They want to eat and then they're on the move again !
it's easy to make and it tastes decent. duhh!
first of all, there might not be anything else to eat and there good!
Cheap and easy...a college student's dream!
its easy to make, cheap, good, and filling. what else can ya ask for? maybe some nutrition but oh well...lifes not perfect.
Well I'm not a teenager, I'm 23, but they are soooooooooo good.
i guess im not i teenager anymore, but i hate them things
they are about a quarter a piece and that's about how much we make an hour.
I'm 25 and I still love them. They are easy to make and extremely cheap.
i'm 14 and i think there gross. so not all teens like those
I don't know but, when my kids were teenagers they could have lived on them. They ate a package everyday when they came in from school.





None of them really eat them very often now. I think it was a convenience thing, mostly. And an independence thing, they could take care of fixing it themselves.
ramen is cheap. end of story.
they're super easy to make and cost like 50 cents each. they are awesomely tasty
It's easy to make,cheap,good,and kindof filling

No comments:

Post a Comment