Thursday, December 31, 2009

What's with teenagers, once puberty begins?

When we're children; we hug, kiss our friends, cuddle, and do stuff older people would find awkward.





When a lot of people become a teenager though, you find it awkward to get platonic-ally intimate with a lot of people.





Why? I've never understood that; I'm perfectly fine with doing that sort of things with people.What's with teenagers, once puberty begins?
...What are you talking about?





My SISTER WHO IS SIX finds all that ackward haha





And I'm 17 and my moms 37 and we do all that stuff with people...





I think you've got it wrong hahaWhat's with teenagers, once puberty begins?
Because when were little we are innocent and have innocent thought BUT when were older we know exactly what sex is and it becomes awkward.For example when I was 5 I used to cuddle with my cousin and we kissed[on the cheek] and hug all the time but know we feel awkward doing that and if people sees us they might think were lesbians :p
because when your little boys look extremely similar to girls and the concept of homosexuality and sex hasn't arrived yet. Also kids don't hug and kiss for pleasure they do it because it's what grown ups do...........ironic really when you think about it :D
Because it becomes awkward when you get older. We now know what sex is and all sorts of things. It's all part of growing up. It's not fun but it's life.
o my God would you just shutup with all these why do teens why do teenss ??? Its a free country okay you can do whateva you wana do but maybe we dont wana be the same way as you gosh!!
Cause people i guess lose interest in that kind stuff or do it because of peer pressure.





People change. Not everyone is the same.
okay,





everyone's different.

No comments:

Post a Comment