Friday, December 25, 2009

Do they have schools for teenagers (like 13) where they can learn to do make up and nails? ?

I'm getting bored and my mom said I need to find something to do. So I was just wondering if they have schools for younger teenagers where we can learn to do make up and nails





Thanks Do they have schools for teenagers (like 13) where they can learn to do make up and nails? ?
nope but i wish they would.


i know a lot about make up and hair nails and everything becase when my mom used to take courses for it in India i always went with her and saw what she did now im even better than than my mom and i just turned 13 lol


Now i can even cut hair perfectly


~ Realmage / Fashion And Make Up ExpertDo they have schools for teenagers (like 13) where they can learn to do make up and nails? ?
Not that I know of, but I have a mother and tons of sisters close in age. My mom taught all of us how and then with our experience we learned other techniques. Plus we had each other so we would help one another.





Best advice get a group of girls your age and start experimenting with cosmetics.
no
no
idk, i wish. i would soooo wanna go there!

No comments:

Post a Comment