Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pros and Cons of a later curfew for teenagers?

If you can list some Pros and Cons that would be great!Pros and Cons of a later curfew for teenagers?
cons~ more reasponsibility


more time to goof off


trouble





pros for parents~ more worry {parents are made to worry}


more house respect


less fights





ect.. the list goes onnnnnn....


hope i helped!!!!Pros and Cons of a later curfew for teenagers?
Curfew is retarded .


I say parents should be held responsible for curfew not the law .
con: more time to screw up


con: teenagers driving at night on freeways


pro: the teenagers will stop complainging for about 2 weeks
Con- They have more time to misbehave


Pro- They may comply with you more because you are giving them something they want
I never had a curfew but my mom always used to tell me ';girls have no business running the streets past 1am'; and in a strange way she was right..Once clubs, and bars close {I was underage but able to sneak in because I was a girl} there isn't anything to do but act a darn fool in the streets..I think curfews are stupid as hell but if your child is under 18 then they should have one! If you don't have a curfew then you have all night to get into trouble..I did and most likely your kids are too..sit down with your child and talk about a curfew and agree on a time so that both you and your son/daughter are happy
I hate curfews. pros:more time to hang out or do whatever


cons:more time to screw up
Curfews don't make sense to me.





I think the time a teenager comes home should be on a case to case basis.......





Some parents have ONE set curfew. For EVERYTHING.





Example:


If you're going on a date with your boyfriend, you probably should be home by 10-11.


But, if you're going to your friend's house to study, does it really matter if you're 11:30-12 getting home?





It doesn't make sense.
  • facial blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment