Friday, December 25, 2009

How do most people feel about family nudity when the ';children'; are teenagers?

I've always wanted to ask this question - a couple of women I know say that they would swim in the nude in the family pool in front of their fathers when they were fully developed. I am no prude and have gone to nude beaches but for some reason I would freak getting naked in front of my own dad, for example. What do others think of this??How do most people feel about family nudity when the ';children'; are teenagers?
Personally don't care fr it anytime as a family 'thing'.......but I guess it is a matter of preference.How do most people feel about family nudity when the ';children'; are teenagers?
Family nudity is up to the individual family. if raised children are and parent are nudists then there shouldn't be a problem


its a matter of how your family values are


If the family is a nudist family then all realize that being nude with your family members is natural and not sexual
I'd say their parents were probably nuts or had questionable pedeophile tendancies. It's just wrong. I'm a mother of 5, who is excellent shape and has no problem with nudity; however, once my children were potty training and knew the difference between mommy and daddy parts....it was on to the ';you don't let anyone touch or see those parts'; speech. I'm sorry, even for a family that is comfortable with each other, it's just plain sick.
As much as a dad is a wonderful father he is still a male and attracted to the female body. While I'm not saying that her dad was a perv, I am saying that I would not want to create such an awkward atmosphere... like WAY awkward.
I don't have a huge problem with nudity either, but I agree, I would never be exposed in front of my dad. My mom, boyfriend, sister...it doesn't really bother me. But close male family members like my dad and my brother, that would be weird and wrong in my eyes.
people seem to assume that nudity automatically means sex or paedophillia or stuff. Not true. Yes there are some sickoes out there and they need to be locked up. But not everyone is like that.





I used to always wear clothes. This changed when I went with my family on holiday to the beach. My bro and I (he was 12 I was 14) went to the beach for the day while M%26amp;D went elsewhere. I lost my bikini top in the surf, and since neither of us had a shirt I had no choice but to spend the day topless. The first hour was embarrassing but then I got used to it and enjoyed the rest of the day.





After that I decided to try sleeping nude. M%26amp;D were cool with this provided I got dressed before I went downstairs (which was cool with me). I started going to and from the bathroom nude (across the hall - I went in my pyjamas before so nothing was different), and at different times Mum, Dad and my brother have all seen me. I don't mind - they are my family.





I've been doing this for over 2 years. Nothing even vaugely sexual or weird has ever happened. My bro has asked me about ';girl bits'; and he and I have talked in a way that we would never have done before, which is really cool.





B
I don't approve of family nudity, whether it be in front of father, mother, brother or sister.


A few years ago, I went with a friend to a farm families house.


Only the grandmother, and a granddaughter, (about 10 or 11), were there. The granddaughter was walking around in just her undies, was topless, and didn't seem to mind that I was a strange man. To her, it was normal, and she didn't try to hide herself from my view.


Later, I asked my friend about it, and she said that the little girl was raised up that way, that her whole family had seen her in her panties, several times.
i think it's disgusting
If your friends grew up in a nude household, then thier is nothing wrong with swimming in front of other family members naked. It is part of the family lifestyle and it is nothing perverted and/or sexual. Now, if one wasn't raised like that, then of course that would never happen.
NO I DONT THINK ITs RIGHT.
As a woman who's own Dad made a pass at me once, long ago, I say that's sick. No way in this world would I show him nudity.
i would think X_X





seriously, i would be so weirded out. the closest anyone in my family has come to seeing me since um the age of 6 is my mother and that is to help put on my wedding dress.





there is being nude in front of strangers and then there is being nude in front of your family, your OWN father. i think it is very creepy and that will not go on in my house when i have children.
It depends on the way you were raised. Nudist families are comfortable with nudity that is no big deal. It is just the same as a clothed household.


The nudist families, many Christians, I know are quite friendly loving and caring.


Just a bit of information, children growing in a nudist environment tend to have...


a lower teenage sex rate, which of course lower teenage pregnancies.


First sexual encounter is usually 18 or 19, much higher than the national average.


Most importantly, most likely to ask a parent those teenage question most people find awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment