Thursday, December 31, 2009

I feel like an adult trapped in a teenagers body. what do i do?

I'm 17, graduating early, grew up really fast, I don't feel like a rebelious teen I just feel like I have the maturity of an adult but none of the rights.I feel like an adult trapped in a teenagers body. what do i do?
The only advice I can offer is some that you will either not accept or not understand... at least not yet.





Here are my words of wisdom:


Youth is Wasted on The Young.





I had heard this when I was younger and never understood it till almost 20 years later. Some Day so will you.I feel like an adult trapped in a teenagers body. what do i do?
with rights come responsibility


when you move out of the house, you're most likely going to have to pay for everything (unless your parents decide to support you, they don't legally have to once you're 18)


in order to do that you have to get a job or a student loan (if your in school)
Just so you know... I'm eighteen, but I look twelve... it kind of has the same implications...





Everytime I go and see a movie I get asked I.D.





I don't drink, smoke or take drugs because I don't need too.





People can be a little shocked if I come out and say something mature and intellegent but understanding if I say something childish and dumb...





I topped my english class in grade eight even though I had missed 100 days due to illness.





All I can say is hopefully in twenty years I'll look eighteen... lol
I felt the same thing in Highschool.








I always felt like I wasn't right where I was, I felt like I should be out of school and on my own already.








But after I graduated, it just made it better. Being on your own is great.
First of all ask yourself this do i need to be a reboils teen?frankly i think that's fine because it just means that you are responsible and will make good choices like not getting pregnant at a young age.
1 more year and you're legally an adult.


Try to enjoy whats left of your youth while you can, because soon it's going to be gone and you're going to miss it.
PARTY
We all felt that way at seventeen, enjoy your teenage years.

No comments:

Post a Comment