Saturday, January 23, 2010

Are there any special grants teenagers can get to start a small business?

There are some here in the UK e.g. Prince's Trust


You must have something comparable in your country as well.Are there any special grants teenagers can get to start a small business?
hi... you may try a home business. try make money online first... such as paid survey and google adsense


http://makemoney4.blogspot.comAre there any special grants teenagers can get to start a small business?
While I know of no grants I'm helping my teenager with a home business which sells products and comes with a full function Web site of her own for on line selling. The investment is small and support is great.


If interested let me know.


How old is your teen?
yes i'm ready but i thought of starting software company in chennai_tamilnadu.if u r willing to join keep i touch with me.


I'm 23 years old B.Tech I.T graduate mailme sselva_2005@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment