Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many teenagers are totally passionate about God?

Now a days you don't exactly find a lot of kids my age who are actually passionate about God. It might seem dumb to other people, but i just wanna know that i'm not alone. So, if your totally on fire for Jesus, please let me know that teenagers aren't so disconnected from their creator that they don't care! Help a sista out here...How many teenagers are totally passionate about God?
It is better to ask why people stop being so passionate about 'god' as they get older. Surely a return on faith would yield something tangible to keep up the passion?





Precisely what didn't happen with me. I was passionate about 'god' when I was 12, but over the next 15 years or so of nothing happening, I gradually realised there was no god and so 'lost' my 'faith'.How many teenagers are totally passionate about God?
There are a lot of teenagers who are passionate about God. Go to non denominational churches and the teenagers there are passionate about God. My nephew is 13 years old and he is passionate about God.
I am. And so is my entire 500 family members.


We have a Christian Club at my high school.
me

No comments:

Post a Comment