Saturday, January 23, 2010

How old can a teenagers get a job or summer job?

i want to know if a 15 years old girl can get a job?How old can a teenagers get a job or summer job?
Depends in what state you live. Here in California you have to be 16. My brother started working then. But you can always do jobs 'under the table' like babysitting, lawn mowing, etc.How old can a teenagers get a job or summer job?
hey sure you can I dont know where you live but in Australia it is 14 and 9 months, you cant get the worlds best job there is but you can get some great money





good luck :)
I was 15 when I got my first job so I would say yes. If I remember there are restrictions on hours you can work though. Good luck.
normally


you have to have left school


so 15 or 16 is the normal age





however some places like hairdressers will take you on when you are younger
you can yes but there are restrictions to the number of hours that you can work
ummm......not likely, im 16 and most jobs arent available untill your 17
atleast 16+.

No comments:

Post a Comment