Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think that playing violent video games has any effect on teenagers behaviour?

Um.. Maybe?


Depends on what the teenagers' like. I mean.. if the teenagers are the ones who skips schools an stuff, probably (?) But, normally, I dont think so. :P Do you think that playing violent video games has any effect on teenagers behaviour?
Do you think that being in a gang has any effect on teenagers behavior? Are there any noticeable differences in attitude between a kid raised with extreme violence and one who is not? Does environment and what you choose to fill your head with have any effect on anyone?





NO DOUBT ABOUT IT. Anyone who thinks otherwise clearly has not read the proper studies or has their head in the sand. To say no would be the same as claiming advertising has no effect on consumers. Do you think that playing violent video games has any effect on teenagers behaviour?
Depends on the person, I'm a 13 year old %26amp; very interested in looking at pictures of gore, and there's a few websites with tons of videos of killing and mass gore. I love heavy metal bands such as Cannibal Corpse %26amp; I frequently watch 18 rated movies. But it doesn't affect me one bit, I'm just a normal boy. But there are a lot of kids my age who when they watch a movie will copy quotes and bits from it.
I believe it depends. It depends on the age and maturity of the person, when they first start, and how much they play it. I think that when they play it as a child, it has a bigger affect on them, then it would as a teen.
I believe it is as they say, ';Garbage in, garbage out.';
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment