Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many teenagers smoke because of their parents?

most teenagers rae smokes because of their parents its a fact and others because of their mates.How many teenagers smoke because of their parents?
a lot..i had sex because of my parents...they pushed me too far...and with the smoking thing, my father is the only one in his entire family that desided to break the chain of smoking..he didn't want lung cancer like the rest of the family. And Im proud of him for thatHow many teenagers smoke because of their parents?
ALMOST every kid does if their parents do. But my mom smokes cigarettes, and my dad smokes cigars and im 17 and i don't smoke, but my older sister does.
A few of them smoke, why do you? I smoke because i chose to and my dad smoked, but not my mom.
I DON'T smoke because of my mom, dad, and brother. Watching them and their cancer sticks make me very disgusted by smoking. Then again, I'm a complete health freak...
I smoke.


And it depends on what your talking about as in smoking?


I do both!


My parents dont smoke ciggarettes but i do:)
Im guessing around 90 percent
probably alot unfortunately...
to damn many

No comments:

Post a Comment