Saturday, January 23, 2010

PARENTS: what would you do if you saw cuts on your teenagers arm?

what will your reaction be?


what would you say?


what would you do afterward? get them a councilor?PARENTS: what would you do if you saw cuts on your teenagers arm?
Cutters need professional help





Cutters feel empty inside, over or under stimulated, unable to express their feelings, lonely, not understood by others and fearful of intimate relationships and adult responsibilities. It is their way to cope with or relieve painful or hard-to-express feelings and is generally not a suicide attempt. But relief is temporary, and a self-destructive cycle often develops without proper treatment.





Usually last 5-10 years.PARENTS: what would you do if you saw cuts on your teenagers arm?
my mum saw my hand cut


she said i should talk to a councilor and stuff like that


and why did i do it??


who told you to??


where did you do it??


how did you do it???


when did you do it???


and a bunch of more question


my mum was like WTF??? and angry :/


i said its nothing
I would talk to him/her in a calm manner, and get counseling to see why they are doing that and I'd go with them. I'd be there for them 100%.
If I had an emo son who was cutting himself? I'm only 14 and im a prep i would be pretty disgusted .. actually I wouldnt raise him like that so it wouldnt happen I would get him some help though if I saw it.
i would yell at him or her and take him to sme place for help because it can lead to worser things
be calm, and ask if there's something going on with his/her life, and should seek outside help.

No comments:

Post a Comment