Thursday, January 21, 2010

Is the store Charlotte Russe marketted towards teenagers or older women?

I just wasn't sure if it is a store made for teens. = )Is the store Charlotte Russe marketted towards teenagers or older women?
definitely teenagers and young adults. It has a lot of hip clothes that you would see the younger generation wearing.





Here's their site.Is the store Charlotte Russe marketted towards teenagers or older women?
I would say teens to 22 or 24 yoa. But, I am 34 and would wear some of the items they have (when I feel playful), AND would look great in them, when matched appropriately.
Teenagers and young adults.
More towards teenagers size-wise, but I'm 28 and I've found a lot of really cute shirts in there that I can wear to work.
From what i have seen in that store it's Teens an young women. I'm 25 an I find alot of really nice shirts there , to wear to work !
teens and young adults- i would hope to God grown women dont actually wear that stuff
Basically teens...if your older and can fit into the sizes though go for it.
I know that thick girls can't find anything clothing wise.
ITS 4 TEENZ %26amp;%26amp; WOMEN... YO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment