Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is being scared of teenagers the first sign that I'm getting old?

What are some others?Is being scared of teenagers the first sign that I'm getting old?
You masturbate more because your hand is tighter than your wife.Is being scared of teenagers the first sign that I'm getting old?
Absolutely not! In this day and age I think most adults are afraid of teenagers!





As we age we all lose our hearing, our hair, our eyesight, our flexibility and, some would say, our minds. Some younger than others. I know someone whose hair turned gray at 21. Other friends have arthritis in their 30's. These things do not mean you are old.





I say the first sign of getting old is believing you are old.
Not at all, Some teens (NOT all by any means) like to impress others and will act out to do so. In the process they tend to be unruly and dangerous at times, I don't think they (at least most of the ones that do it )reaslly mean any harm. But you get several of them together and they seem to want to out do others and this can be really bad. Fear ofthe unknown is always bad and can strick anyone, Age has nothing to do with it.
You know you're getting old when you're back goes out more than you do.





I don't think that being afraid of teenagers is a sign that you're getting old. Sometimes I have to scratch my head when I'm around them when I see their body piercings, wild hair color %26amp; hair styles, clothing, etc. Self expression or rebellion? I remember my parents complaining about the teens back in the 50's %26amp; 60's. Wow! Strong contrast huh?
Goodness, No I am not afraid of teens. I may be a lot older and maybe a tad slower but I have a quick-fire temper. They may get the best of me but they will know I've been there! I am not easily intimidated, never show fear even if you are afraid. Do what you need to do to stay safe. But I am not going to stay locked in my house because of mean teenagers and neither should you. As for other signs of getting old, I just look at hubby who really looks his age, 65. Poppy
If they are running after you with weapons and telling you to drop your purse you might have a reason to be scared.


When you tell your friend that you are having an affair and they ask if you are having it catered, you might just be getting a bit old.
people are afraid of lots of things. being afraid of an age group is not a sign of getting old. I was afraid of older people when I was young. Now, I embrace everyone. :-)





Fear of getting old, period. Oh, and saggy skin under the arms. ;o)





love ya





{{{hugs}}}
No it doesn't.. I am 14 and am scared of teenagers too! I hate being on buses with them or walkinf past a gang of them... they threaten every age. There are some nice onse out there though. Some of us don't swear, and go out in huge gangs. :)


xxxxxxxxxxx
No, there are some scary teenagers out there now. I'd like to slap that look off some of their faces. But, they'll be old someday that will be punishment enough.
Nope... I'm a teenager myself, and I'm scared of other teenagers. Haha.
Yes that's a good sign and afraid to limb up a ladder is to.
I am afraid of teenagers myself, your not the only one so take heart you are not alone.
There are scary people of all ages. The first sign that I'm getting old is thinking I'm old.
its just because i think that teenagers these days have gotten a lot different than they used to be.
I always went to the Mall by myself without any concerns. Now I am a little leery. Much more aware of my surroundings.
saggy balls or saggy boobs
No, but I may ask why the ';TEENS'; are in the Senior section answering questions?



Lol, good question, I know what you mean. It's wierd.
What? I'm sorry, I dozed off...
I think it shows wisdom. I think we should carry a scatter gun and remind them just how bad our eyesight and aim is.
Huh? I take it you don't go out after dark either. My fear is locking my keys in the car.
Where did I put my...........


  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment