Saturday, January 23, 2010

Please would you help me find the name of a teenagers outfit store that starts with the letter A?

I remember that the store symbol is red apple. I shop in this store one time in US. That's why I can't remember its name!Please would you help me find the name of a teenagers outfit store that starts with the letter A?
abercormbie and finchPlease would you help me find the name of a teenagers outfit store that starts with the letter A?
Apple bottoms, Abercrombie, Aeropostal, Alikat NYC, American Eagle Outfitters, Alloy.





I don't know about the apple though!
Aeropostale.
A brand endorsed by Urban Outfitters with an apple logo is Apple Bottoms. Some other popular A brands are Abercrombie, and American Eagle Outfitters.
ambercrombie and fitch
if lloking on the net try azstarne, theres also


Alloy


American Eagle
aeropostale i believe is another one

No comments:

Post a Comment