Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where can i or what can I do to find any clubs or meetings for homosexual teenagers?

I live in West Palm beach Fl. and I want to meet other homosexual teenagers, not for hooking up or anything but simply for information on the topic and perhaps friendship.Where can i or what can I do to find any clubs or meetings for homosexual teenagers?
your having trouble meeting gay teens in palm beach... are you looking hard enough. try googling it. im sure you can find a teen center, or a LGBT center. you yourself are going to have to do the footwork.Where can i or what can I do to find any clubs or meetings for homosexual teenagers?
Make friends with other gay teens. Search Myspace and stuff





They then can introduce you to other gay teens...





EDIT:


That's why you get to know people. They might know some things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment