Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the next My Chemical Romance single after teenagers?

I have heard rumors that it is Dead! and that would be amazing because that is imo the best song on the album except ';welcome to the black parade.'; Does anybody have any confirmation of this?What is the next My Chemical Romance single after teenagers?
i hope so thats one of my favorite songs on the album. i love the guitar solo in it. umm i dont even know if they will have a next single they already have 4 thats a lot for one album. for three cheers they only had 3 videos/singles for that album and for the album I brought you my bullets you brought me your love they only had 2 videos/singles. i think it would be awesome if Dead! was the next video/single but i cant confirm it.What is the next My Chemical Romance single after teenagers?
OMG! Thats my favorite song!!! Yay!

Report Abuse



Who Knows? 4 singles from 1 album is kinda alot, there may not be another one. but i'm not sure their still could be. I think all their songs would make great videos, but yeah Dead! is an awesome song. i luv house of wolves and mama 2!
i love that band they are my fav i love gerard.................i think u r right i think its dead
well my personal fave on that album is House of Wolves..but I think Dead! would be the new single bc it's the awesomeness!! lol You can prolly go to the fansite to find out what the new single is. BTW MCR is the SEX!!
Well there is the U.K. virsion of '; I don't Love you'; They may be releasing it into the U.S. But I would LOVE to Hear DEAD!... I LoveMy Chemical Romance... Any song/video they put out will be kick ***!
its Dead!
I DON'T THINK IS DEAD


MAYBE


THIS IS HOW I DESSAPEAR


OR SLEEP


OR MAMA





BUT DAED CAN NOT BE THE NEXT BECAUSE IT MOST BE WITH THE END





YOU KNOW WHEN THE END SONG FINISH STAR DEAD BUT IS LIKE THAT YOU INVEN KNOW THAT THE OTHER SONG IS DEAD
I think 'Dead!' or 'Mama' would be a great video... but I don't even know if they're going to have another single from this album after this. Four singles from one album is quite a few, more than they've had of their first two. What you heard might just be rumors, but maybe they will have another one.
Mama!
I heard it was sleep from numerus [sp?] sites.


But i dont really care which song becomes the next single, its all amazing.
  • star makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment